Community-Based Clinicians Integrated to Provincial EHR Products and Services Using Their EMR (OntarioMD Reported)
The numbers in the table below represent eligible users subscribing to provincial EHR products and services from an OMD-certified EMR integrated Offering in descending order. They include:
- Community-based physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives, (e.g. family physician, Specialist and CHC)
The numbers in the table below do not represent:
- The total number of users using an EMR Offering
- Admins, clerks, allied health professionals, etc. using an EMR Offering
Clinicians are counted only once for each EMR Offering per EHR product/service:
- Clinicians who work at multiple practices and integrated to Provincial Assets from more than one EMR Offering will be counted once per EMR Offering.
- Clinicians who work at multiple practices and integrated to Provincial Assets from one (1) EMR Offering will be counted once.
Number of Clinicians using EMR integrated EHR Products and Services – June 2021
deployments as part of the i4C proof of concept
2 Does not
include the number of clinicians sending reports through HRM