EMR Validation - Stage 1
To initiate the EMR
validation process for EMR certification, EMR vendors must submit a completed Application for
The Application for Certification includes the
Application Fee of $2,500+HST2
- Cover Letter
- A completed Application for EMR
- A completed Mandatory Document
- A completed EMR Requirements Attestation
- Hosted EMR offerings:
The document titled Application Submission Requirements provides submission
details for the Application related to documentation and fees.
Stage 1 will be evaluated based on a completed
application for EMR Certification and the submission of the accompanying mandatory
documents as per Checklist.
submission of a complete application, the vendor will progress to Stage 2.
Any questions related to the EMR validation process should be directed via email to the EMR Validation Administrator:
Subject line: Vendor Name | EMR Offering
Name | Specific Subject
1. An EMR vendor may apply for certification once per 12 months
per EMR offering
2. Upon successful completion of Stage 2, the application fee
will be non-refundable.