HRM: Ontario's Health Report Manager
HRM electronically delivers text-based Medical Record reports, (e.g. Discharge Summary), and transcribed Diagnostic Imaging (excluding image) reports from sending facilities directly into patients' chart, within the clinician's EMR.
New HRM Case Study available!
OntarioMD and Orion Health have published a new case study on HRM. HRM's technology has advanced digital health in Ontario allowing for timely follow-ups from physicians, helping to prevent hospital readmissions.
Download the HRM Case Study.
HRM by the Numbers
- 15 million reports sent
- 7006 clinicians are live on HRM
- 183 sites are live
eNotifications by the Numbers
- 470,000 eNotifications sent
- 4,515 HRM Users have received eNotifications
- 41 Hospital Sites on eNotifications across 7 LHINs
Latest HRM Hospitals and Speciality Clinics
University Health Network
- Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Toronto General Hospital
- Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
- Toronto Western Hospital
Download the February 2017 Newsletter.
Over 15 Million Reports Sent Through HRM!
With 183 sending facilities, HRM has sent over 15 million reports to physician EMRs and is poised for impressive growth in the next year.
2016 Ingenious Award Finalist!
For the second year in a row, we are pleased to announce that HRM and its eNotifications feature was chosen as a finalist for the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) Ingenious Award for its contribution to timely patient care.
Multiple Practice Locations
During the months of August and September, the HRM team interviewed physicians and clinic managers who practice at multiple locations to gather requirements for future enhancements to HRM aimed at improving the HRM experience for physicians who work at multiple practice locations. This key enhancement will enable HRM to match your patients to deliver reports to the most appropriate EMR location(s) where the patient receives care.
Who can get HRM?
Community-based physicians and nurse practitioners who use an OntarioMD-certified EMR can connect to receive reports through HRM.
Please refer to the HRM Sending Facilities page to see which hospitals and specialty clinics in your area are delivering reports through HRM. The complete list of reports being sent from each facility is listed under "Report Types Lists".
When can I get HRM?
HRM is available to clinicians whose EMRs are certified by OntarioMD. If you are using an EMR that complies with the latest EMR Specification, you are ready for HRM. Please contact OntarioMD at email@example.com to schedule a meeting to sign the required Subscription and User Agreements and start the connection process.
New hospitals and specialty clinics begin delivering reports through HRM on a regular basis. Even if your sending facility is not using HRM yet, it is a good idea to get your practice ready to start receiving reports through HRM as soon as your local hospital and specialty clinics go live.
What do I have to do to get HRM?
- If you use an OntarioMD-certified EMR that is compliant with the latest specification, contact OntarioMD at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your OntarioMD Practice Advisor will schedule a meeting with you at which time you will review the HRM Welcome Package.
- Review the Welcome Package for HRM with the OntarioMD Practice Advisor; you may also wish to have your EMR vendor attend the meeting.
- Sign the Subscription Agreement and a User Agreement for each clinician who will be using HRM.
- OntarioMD will then work with you and your vendor to connect to HRM.
For more information, contact OntarioMD at: email@example.com.