HRM is an eHealth solution that enables clinicians using an OntarioMD-certified EMR to securely receive patient reports electronically from participating hospitals and specialty clinics.
HRM electronically delivers text-based Medical Record reports, (e.g. Discharge Summary), and transcribed Diagnostic Imaging (excluding image) reports from sending facilities directly into patients' chart, within the clinician's EMR.
Community-based Independent Health Facilities (IHF) and Specialty Clinics that provide diagnostic and assessment services
such as X-Ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology, etc. can choose to establish a connection to HRM to send patient reports to referring clinicians’ electronic medical records. Learn more here.
OntarioMD Service Desk to provide technical support for Health Report Manager
New changes are in effect for Health Report Manager, as technical support has transitioned to the OntarioMD Service Desk from eHealth Ontario.
Learn more about the changes here.
Health Report Manager wins at the 2017 Canadian Health Informatics Awards
OntarioMD's HRM was awarded the CHIA for Project Implementation Team of the Year for the impressive progress to expand HRM in south-west Ontario with its partners, the connecting South West Ontario Program, eHealth Ontario and technology partner Orion Health. Together, the partners connected all hospitals in the region to HRM and supported approximately 2,000 clinicians to connect to HRM and provide them with change management support quickly and efficiently.
New HRM Case Study available!
OntarioMD and Orion Health have published a new case study on HRM. HRM's technology has advanced digital health in Ontario allowing for timely follow-ups from physicians, helping to prevent hospital readmissions.
Download the HRM Case Study.
HRM by the Numbers
eNotifications by the Numbers
Latest HRM Hospitals and Specialty Clinics
- Golden Radiology
- Cobourg X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Kente X-Ray and Ultrasound
- MyHealth Centre
- Cambridge Medical Imaging
- Guelph Medical Imaging
- Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
- Ontario Diagnostic Centres
- North York General Hospital
- Belleville X-Ray & Ultrasound
- Waypoint Mental Health Centre
- St Mary's General Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Who can get HRM?
Community-based physicians and nurse practitioners who use an OntarioMD-certified EMR can connect to receive reports through HRM.
Please refer to the HRM Sending Facilities page to see which hospitals and specialty clinics in your area are delivering reports through HRM. The complete list of reports being sent from each facility is listed under "Report Types Lists".
When can I get HRM?
HRM is available to clinicians whose EMRs are certified by OntarioMD. If you are using an EMR that complies with the latest EMR Specification, you are ready for HRM. Please contact OntarioMD at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting to sign the required Subscription and User Agreements and start the connection process.
New hospitals and specialty clinics begin delivering reports through HRM on a regular basis. Even if your sending facility is not using HRM yet, it is a good idea to get your practice ready to start receiving reports through HRM as soon as your local hospital and specialty clinics go live.
What do I have to do to get HRM?
- If you use an OntarioMD-certified EMR that is compliant with the latest specification, contact OntarioMD at email@example.com
- Your OntarioMD Practice Advisor will schedule a meeting with you at which time you will review the HRM Welcome Package.
- Review the Welcome Package for HRM with the OntarioMD Practice Advisor; you may also wish to have your EMR vendor attend the meeting.
- Sign the Subscription Agreement and a User Agreement for each clinician who will be using HRM.
- OntarioMD will then work with you and your vendor to connect to HRM.
For more information, contact OntarioMD at: firstname.lastname@example.org