i4C Advisory Service
Personalized Support for Primary Care Quality Improvement
Since 2005, OntarioMD (OMD) has supported clinicians across the province to adopt and gain full value from their EMRs and digital health practice tools. We know that clinicians want access to personalized practice support on their schedule.
Insights4Care (i4C) Advisory Service team provides this by incorporating our deep knowledge of practice workflows, digital health technology and change management into one comprehensive offering.
We help improve practice efficiency and patient outcomes by coaching clinicians and practice staff with:
- The use of i4C Dashboard for population health management
- EMR functionality and identifying useful digital health tools
- The use of EMR patient reminders, reports and other functions that align with practice priorities for targeted patient care—including improved screening and preventive care measures, complex care and chronic disease management
- Data quality best practices that streamline access to relevant patient information at the point of care
- Greater practice efficiency through enhanced EMR use and improved practice workflows
- CPSO and other practice priority Quality Improvement initiatives
The i4C Advisory Service leverages the Associates in Process Improvement model to help lead real, sustainable change and quality improvement. We also use OMD's EMR Progress Assessment (EPA) results to tailor the i4C Advisory Service to meet clinicians' unique practice needs. Find out how to
complete an EPA.
Request i4C Advisory Service in Your Practice
i4C Advisory Service is available to clinicians across Ontario who use an OMD-certified EMR. You do not have to be an i4C Dashboard user to take advantage of our practice support. To request the i4C Advisory Service in your practice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testimonials: What Users are Saying
"To have somebody who's walked that road before you, and then
allow them to lead you into that area, that was a big value-add for us."
— Dr. Ken Gamble, MD
"I found the i4C Advisory Service very helpful and valuable to us. From the beginning, we were
coached on how to implement the process and were provided one-on-one support throughout."
— Dr. Alireza Oliaei, MD, CCFP