The i4C Dashboard offers clinicians an EMR-integrated practice tool with real time access to key patient data. The Dashboard is powered by a growing number of widely recognized and clinically valuable primary care indicators across five key categories.
This page digs deeper into what the i4C Dashboard indicators in each category can do for you, your practice and your patients.
Your practice is more than the sum of its parts. The i4C Dashboard's practice management indicators can offer you a more complete picture with new insights about your patients' health conditions, treatment compliance and treatment efficacy.
At a glance, these indicators show i4C Dashboard users:
- active patients who've been seen in the past year
- active patients seen in the past one to two years
- active patients who have not been seen in more than two years
Support quality improvement in your practice by using these indicators to:
- identify gaps in demographic data quality and create opportunities for clean up
- define new workflows that help identify gaps
- quickly identify patients who are overdue for a visit
- drill down into specific patient cohorts to determine practice management activities including enrollment status and care bonus validation.
Chronic Disease Management
Identification of patients with chronic diseases to improve care outcomes is a key objective of many practices. The chronic disease management indicators built into the i4C Dashboard offer a user-friendly view of patients diagnosed with common chronic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, coronary, artery disease), so you can see who needs follow up and act on that information.
Indicators are presented as graphs to clearly indicate counts of patients with specific conditions, helping you to:
- understand your patient cohort for any given condition, and take action on recalls and follow-ups
- identify and investigate possible missing diagnoses for patients who have not been coded, helping you improve the accuracy of your patient data
- facilitate EMR-enabled clinical decision support components used at the point of care.
Are you proactively identifying and engaging with your patients who need immunizations or cancer screening according to clinical guidelines? The i4C Dashboard incorporates prevention indicators that allow you to quickly track child immunization and cancer screening statuses among your active population.
Cancer screening tiles in the Dashboard identify patients who are up to date, overdue, excluded or declined for immunization and/or screening. Clinics can then use their EMR to initiate communication with patients who have been identified for prevention activity follow-up.
By identifying your high-risk patients, you can provide more proactive care and keep these patients healthier. The i4C Dashboard includes indicators such as vaccinations, obesity and smoking cessation that help identify patients at risk.
In addition to indicators focused on essential childhood immunization, the Dashboard includes tiles that offer views into your senior patients' pneumococcal and influenza vaccine needs.
Dashboard indicator information can help you identify obese patients, effectively record smoking status, schedule patient recalls for vaccinations, and plan specialty clinics such as flu shot clinics.
Preventive Care Bonuses
Care bonus indicators in the i4C Dashboard help your practice identify patients in your rostered population who are due for prevention and screening measures and eligible according to a April to March fiscal year, allowing a six-month buffer for billing submission. Use this information to ensure timely prevention and screening care throughout the year, and avoid backlogs.