OMD EDUCATES: Digital Health Conference 2023
OMD EDUCATES: Digital Health Conference 2023 – Back in person and better than ever!
OntarioMD is excited to announce that our annual digital health conference will be back in person this fall. Join us at the
Beanfield Centre in Toronto for a full day of interactive discussions, networking, and learning focused on optimizing the use of EMRs and digital health tools to be benefits, not burdens, to your practice.
The conference will take place on
September 28, 2023 and early bird registration is open!
Who should attend?
Using digital health tools involves the entire practice. The Digital Health Conference is ideal for physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, allied health professionals and administrative staff.
Why should I attend?
The OntarioMD Digital Health Conference is an award-winning digital health event. This is a great opportunity to learn more about innovative digital health tools and how to use them to enhance patient care and realize value for your practice.
You can expect:
- A variety of educational sessions to suit your interests and skill level
- Thought-provoking Keynote Address
- Expert speakers on health care technology
- EMR Training Workshops led by clinician Peer Leaders who use the same EMR as you
- Quality Improvement Workshops
- A Vendor Showcase with innovative products to benefit your practice
- Continuing Medical Education Credits*
OntarioMD Peer Leaders will show you and your staff how to get more clinical value from your EMR and digital health tools.
You will not want to miss the tips and practical advice you can start using right away!
Date and Location
Reserve your hotel room today as availability is limited!
Access the conference rate here
Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection
111 Princes' Blvd.
Toronto, ON M6K 3C3