OntarioMD now supports over 16,000 clinicians with innovative digital health and quality improvement tools and approaches to address their practice needs. OntarioMD also supports its partners using a streamlined onboarding approach that bundles multiple digital health offerings into a single visit, appreciated by clinicians for being more efficient and convenient.
OntarioMD is currently onboarding primary care physicians for a bundle of digital health services on behalf of its partners, eHealth Ontario, Toronto Central (TC) LHIN, the Northern and Eastern Region (NER) LHINs, University Health Network (UHN) and the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN). This bundle of services includes:
- ONE® ID - eHealth Ontario’s identity and access management service that enables health care providers to access secure provincial digital health assets such as eConsult.
- ONE® Mail - eHealth Ontario’s encrypted email service that lets registered health care professionals share patient information quickly, confidently and securely.
- ConnectingOntario Clinical Viewer – A secure web-based portal that enables authorized health care providers to view digital health records from across Ontario.
- Ontario eConsult Program – A provincial digital health service that lets family physicians consult with specialists across the province to get the best care possible for their patients.
- OntarioMD Privacy & Security Training Module – This complimentary online learning module is the most comprehensive and up-to-date privacy security training for Ontario health care providers and their authorized employees/agents.
In addition, OntarioMD also continues to enroll clinicians on HRM and OLIS and continues to support clinicians with any EMR related topics.